Sunday, March 2, 2014

What I Didn't Wear Sunday

I spent 8+ hours in the ER yesterday, as the infection I've been battling for some time decided to go for round two of special nastiness.  Things escalated to an emergency yesterday when it started to hurt to breathe and my arms and legs were numb and cold, so off to the ER I went.  They ran a bunch of tests, gave me some fluids and some meds, but then, just kind of forgot about me.  It was highly frustrating. Because keeping me awake all night in an uncomfortable bed is just the thing for a sleep-deprived patient with pneunmonia.

I stayed home from church today (obviously) which was kind of a bummer as it is Forgiveness Sunday, and Lent starts tomorrow.  I feel behind already.

But I don't want to miss my last of 7 posts (although technically I think this makes 8, as I posted last Sunday), so I'll give you a Downton Abbey outfit to round out the week.  I will note for the record that I took these on Friday, lest you think my sad sick self looks this nice today.  And I was only outside for about five minutes, for anyone concerned about the cold.





Grey Sag Harbor Skirt: Thrifted, ebay
Langvin rayon blouse: Thrifted, ebay
Black elastic belt: H&M
Heather Graphite Foot Traffic Tights: Sock Dreams
Gray t-strap shoes: gifted from a friend
Necklace: Kohl's (old)
Earrings: Etsy

2 comments:

  1. very lovely outfit. Missed you. So sorry for that hard day :( praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for a complete recovery, that you can breath easy soon!

    Also - love this outfit :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!