So the thank you cards I made last week? I couldn't send them without a congratulations card (since it was for a baby's birth), but I wanted to use new rubbah, so I inked up the six-sided sampler and made this quick card in between diaper changes and refereeing kid squabbles. This set is so easy to use! I was worried it would be pesky, but with the coordinating punch, easy as pie. I used a ruler to draw the box inside. I've gotta say, I'm kind of in love with Crushed Curry! It didn't make a great impression on me the first time around when it was an incolor, but I'm really liking it now as a core color! Yay for color refresh!
Supplies:
Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White cardstock
Six Sided Sampler, Express Yourself (hostess) stamp sets
Raspberry Ripple, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay ink
Hexagon punch
Ruler
Raspberry Ripple marker
nice :)
ReplyDelete