Saturday, December 12, 2009

Skating on Dazzling Diamonds


I have another confession to make. I hate glitter. Well, I should qualify that. I hate the mess that glitter makes--I like the effect on a card, but hate the clean up afterward (I always end up looking like a Twilight vampire in the sun after making a card with glitter). But I saw this card by Krista Williams on splitcoast and had to give it a go. I love the way the glitter makes snow for the couple to skate on, even if it was a tad messy! The photo doesn't really do it justice--it is so much more sparkly and snow-like in person.

Supplies:
Red Riding Hood, Night of Navy, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla cs
Soft Suede, Always Artichoke ink
Winter Post stamp set
Red Riding Hood taffeta ribbon
designer label punch, hodgepodge hardware (designer label)
dazzling diamonds and two way glue pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!