Monday, November 23, 2009

Productive bunny

Today I was a productive (pregnant) bunny. I actually forwent my afternoon nap in the effort to get a bunch of things crossed off my to-do list. My god daughter's namesday is tomorrow and her birthday is next week, so I needed to make something for her, plus I had a custom tea bag order that I needed to finish before the weekend. I had to design a shoebox swap card for tomorrow night and get all the supplies cut, plus one of my regular etsy customers reordered tags, which I printed, but will have to punch tomorrow as my hands are dry and sore tonight.

Oh, and I ran to the grocery store (with my toddler), went to CVS to pick up my developed photos and made a nice vegan dinner for my son's godfather, who came to visit for the evening. And got two loads of laundry done. Whew! I'm tired just reading the list!

I did get the cards from the weekend and so forth photographed today, but will need to edit them tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to start posting photos tomorrow. I will say that my Stampin' Success magazine for December was in my mailbox this afternoon, along with some goodies that I'll be able to talk about in January.

So, with that, I will sign off from my ramblings for tonight and take my tired self off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!