
This year has been so wet in our part of the country that harvest has been the latest its been in years--we were seeing corn standing in the fields still in early November, which is very unusual for us. So I figure I can still get in a harvest-themed card and have it be seasonally appropriate. I'm thinking I'll send it to my friend from college who married a farmer and still lives in Iowa amidst the corn fields (long harvested by now, I'd hope!)
I copied the basic idea from a splitcoast stamper but added a few extra details/upgrades here and there. I wouldn't have thought to use the large tag punch for a tractor body, that's for sure! This was one of the cards that I used Kristin's punches for this week, since I don't have the tag punch, heart punch or the 1 3/4" circle punch (yet).
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!