My cousin Suzanne is getting married on August 1 in Minneapolis and I had offered to make her invitations, programs and thank yous. She ended up making the invitations herself (she is extremely talented and creative!) but decided that was enough work on that and asked me to do the programs and thank yous. Of course, I said yes. She had a very specific idea in mind for both and even included samples and pre-cut paper! Her invitation had featured a photo of a Chinese cloth with beads, coins and orchids strewn across it in a very artistic way, and she wanted the same photo cut up into pieces to use on the programs and thank yous. All I had to do was cut photos, stamp and assemble!
These are the thank you notes--she wanted the Chinese character for double happiness on them somewhere, so most of them have it stamped on the back, but a few have it on the front. It was kind of a theme stamp for her wedding stationary. All the thank yous are a bit different--there were two basic designs, and then a little riffing on them with what I had left over so she could have some extras.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!