Friday, July 24, 2009

Custom mini note cards


Another alchemy order--this one was pretty fast to make, but I had planned to make it in August. The customer wanted 20 mini cards and envies with her logo on the front, 10 pink and 10 black. Then she suddenly decided last night at midnight, after accepting the bid and my having invoiced her (I happened to be online, thank God, or I would have lost the bid) that she couldn't wait that long, even though I was pretty explicit in my bid about timing and such, and wanted to find someone else to do them! So I said, okay, I'll do them tomorrow and ship same day. I should have just let it be, but I couldn't. And she's new to alchemy and I think maybe she'll understand better now how it works. I can't help feeling taken advantage of, however.

In any case, here are the cards. I had to go to Kinko's for supplies because I didn't have enough WW cs for them (which is why I was going to make them in August), but that's what happens when you want them next day. Happened to have the 20 mini envies on hand, so that wasn't a big deal.

Sometimes, I think, why do I do this??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!