![]() |
| My dad with us girls. |
I've been watercoloring these last few days. I had stamped a bunch of images for some hospital stay a while back and never got around to coloring them, so I'm doing it now--it is a good semi-mindless sort of thing to do. I made this card for my dad and had Piglet sign his name inside since he can do that now. (Although I did sign it from all of us!) It's going in the mail tomorrow.
In other news, today is the 40th day of Kh. Lilijah's repose, so we held a memorial service for her at the church down the street from us. It was just our family, and the priest and his wife, but was nice just the same.
Memory Eternal, Kh. Lilijah!






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!