I think I wanted this stamp set just so I could title a blog post after the theme song from Mr. Ed. (Just kidding). I received this set as a prize for winning the swap contest at the June Philly Inkers meeting. I roused myself from my heat-induced torpor this afternoon to ink it up and actually watercolor the sucker! I know, I know. Back to my stand-by layout, but it just works so well for so many cards! Plus I love that new apothecary accent piece for the sentiment. I watercolored the horse with markers and a blender pen as I was short on time and the blender pen dries faster than an aquapainter.
Supplies: Horse Frontier stamp set (new!); Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Old Olive, Pool Party, Sahara Sand markers; blender pen, Jet Black Staz-on, Island Indigo ink; Island Indigo, Pool Party, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla cs, Watercolor paper; apothecary accents die (new!), Square Lattice EF
Ta for now; off to grill some fishies.
You did a great job colouring this horse. And your kids are so cute! I love reading your blog and must apologise for not taking time out to comment in the past.
ReplyDelete