
I did get a box of goodies from UPS yesterday, but only had the energy to unpack the box and put everything away. I mounted the stamps this morning and CASEd some cards I had saved for future reference. I just don't seem to have a lot of original creativity in my brain right now. Hopefully it will pass. I made two cards this morning, and then made another one tonight. I've got an order for wedding favors waiting on my to-do list (and I'm waiting for the supplies to arrive), so that will keep me busy for the next few days anyway. After that, I'm on to brayering using some Zindorf tutorials! My upline, Claire, asked me to do a display board for the Philly Inker's Spring Fling, and I'm so flattered she asked me! I have to make 12-15 cards for the board, plus a few little things like those shrinky dink magnets and tags, so I've got my work cut out for me for the next month or so. I guess I shouldn't stress about not having original creativity since I have so much other stuff lined up. (I also just found out that la Zindorf herself will be there, so I'm trying not to stress about that either...)

And on to today's cards. The first one is CASEd from Kerin Sylvester--I loved the watercoloring job she did and the distressed look (I don't always think that look comes off well, but on this card, I loved it!) and saved it for a rainy day. My only le sigh

The second one is CASEd from Gretchen Barron--I loved the color combination and I really haven't used that gorgeous medallion as much as I wanted to, so it was a great excuse to get that stamp inky! I'm hoping it ends up in the next big catalog, because it really is a great set! Max's godmother asked me to make her a few birthday cards for her inlaws, so these were what I came up with!

Both of those cards are just GORGEOUS!!!! I especially love that second one!
ReplyDelete