Looking for the Pansy Cart Tutorial? Click HERE.
I think I've mentioned before my son's fascination with women's shoes. Well, yesterday, we went to the mall because I wanted to get something at Old Navy and look for a pair of shoes at Payless. I popped the baby in the stroller and Piglet walked alongside, sometimes pushing the stroller and sometimes telling me to push it and was generally good all morning, considering he was on a shopping excursion with me. We ended our morning at Payless, and my goodness, was that kid in heaven. Rows and rows of women's shoes for him to try on! He pulled his own shoes off within about 30 seconds of entering the store and was pulling out this and that the whole time we were there. He was particularly enamoured of these shoes and wore them around the store a good chunk of the time we were there. It must be said, the kid is good in pumps. I'm not sure yet whether to be worried. At least it kept him occupied while I browsed for shoes. He did point out a couple of pairs I would have missed--my little fashionista is a big help to me! :)
I think I've mentioned before my son's fascination with women's shoes. Well, yesterday, we went to the mall because I wanted to get something at Old Navy and look for a pair of shoes at Payless. I popped the baby in the stroller and Piglet walked alongside, sometimes pushing the stroller and sometimes telling me to push it and was generally good all morning, considering he was on a shopping excursion with me. We ended our morning at Payless, and my goodness, was that kid in heaven. Rows and rows of women's shoes for him to try on! He pulled his own shoes off within about 30 seconds of entering the store and was pulling out this and that the whole time we were there. He was particularly enamoured of these shoes and wore them around the store a good chunk of the time we were there. It must be said, the kid is good in pumps. I'm not sure yet whether to be worried. At least it kept him occupied while I browsed for shoes. He did point out a couple of pairs I would have missed--my little fashionista is a big help to me! :)
And now for the main event:
I've been holding on to this post since January. Seriously. I entered this card into a contest held by my upline's upline, "Aunt" Karen Barber, and have been waiting for the results of the contest to post the card. I finally heard from her today and I won! I'm pretty flattered since la Zindorf is in her downline and I figured I didn't have a snowflake's chance in...you know where to win. I had a lot of fun making this card--I love the misty background behind the trees and the reflection in the water. I did use one of Michelle Z's excellent tutorials to produce this card. I think I used Sahara Sand in place of Going Gray ink, which made the card a little more cool than Michelle's original, but I like it very much!
That is an amazing card!!!!!! I love it! Congrats on winning, I believe it is well-deserved!
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous! It looks like a photo!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
Hugs,
Di