Monday, November 1, 2010

Onesies on the Line

Looking for the Pansy Cart Tutorial? Click HERE.

Want to order Christmas cards? Click HERE.

I'm having a slow day today--I had the luxury of sleeping in for once ('til 9:30!) and then spent the morning puttering around, and walking to Whole Foods (Whole Paycheck) to get groceries. I came home around noon and starting cooking. I made beef stew and pumpkin bread for tomorrow's dinner, since apparently both have to sit overnight before they are edible.

Tonight will be leftovers for the boys because I'm going to DIVA NIGHT! I'm so excited because I will probably never, ever make Diva Night again. Diva Night is a little incentive that Claire offers every quarter to her downline--sell a certain amount in the quarter, better your best, or recruit someone, and you get to go to an evening of dinner and special stamping projects. I recruited my sister last quarter (wa-hoo!) and so I get to go this time! It's a bit deal for me. Stephanos said to me one day last week, "You've been so run down and busy lately--are you sure you have time to go to Claire's on Monday?" I looked at him with some incredulity and said, "Are you kidding me? Wild horses couldn't keep me away from Diva Night!" He held up his hands in mock surrender (and bewilderment--he doesn't understand all the crafty stuff) and shrugged his shoulders as if to say, "Okay, crazy lady."

I know I've been a bit sporadic in posting lately--sorry! I've been a bit busy. Two weeks ago, I made a baby brag book for a client. Last week, I finished 40 birth announcements and started work on 150 wedding invitations for our priest's daughter. Next up, Christmas cards! I made the baby card (top) to accompany the brag book because I wanted it to match the theme of the book (I'm silly like that). What do you think of the birth announcements (above)? Cutie patootie, huh? I really like the color combination and the way they came out. I got the layout idea from the big catalog this year--I'm always surprised by what inspires me in there. I made a girl version just for a sample (below) and I like that one very much too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!