Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Tutorial is coming!

The post title pretty much says it all! I don't have a picture today, but wanted to let all of you know that I'm working on a tutorial for the pansy cart and hope to get it posted early next week. I think I'm going to have to ask a little bit for it (maybe $5?) because of the amount of time it took to make another cart and photograph the whole process, plus writing up the tutorial.

Also, in case you missed it on the previous post, I'm going to be offering finished Christmas card sets, as well as Christmas card kits, so stay tuned for that as well. I'm hoping to get the samples made and photographed this week and posted next week some time.

Nighty-night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!