My share for today is a wedding invitation sample with matching thank you. An etsy customer requested one of my Evelyn pocketfolds; hopefully she likes it well enough to order the invitation set from me! That would make my summer, let me tell you. Her colors are Red Riding Hood, More Mustard and Very Vanilla, which are pretty striking together. I redesigned the folder a bit so that it can be made from an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of cardstock rather than 12x12, which is slightly more economical, plus I think this particular version is a little less labor intensive, which is a bonus for me, since everything you see has to be hand-cut, -scored, and -assembled.
I have to say, I really like how the thank you came out. I had purchased some dsp on the clearance rack this month (I know, I know, I said I wasn't buying any new dsp until I made a dent in the stuff I had, but I just couldn't resist--there were several packs in colors I use All.The.Time., plus on the clearance rack, the packs are half price! Can't beat that.) and the colors and pattern were perfect for the design. Like the paper? It is still available on the clearance rack--just click the sidebar for my store (the Cherish Card) and go to the clearance rack to feed your own paper addiction!
Looks familiar, right? Yep, it is a color change up of this card, which you may remember from earlier this spring.
Supplies:Red Riding Hood, More Mustard, Very Vanilla cs, Juntos dsp (clearance rack)
Baroque Motifs, Sincere Salutations stamp sets
Red Riding Hood, More Mustard ink
Red Riding Hood taffeta ribbon
Open Scallop edge punch
Very Vanilla satin ribbon
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!