Friday, June 2, 2017

A quick note: technical issues

I wanted to make a quick note to blog readers who read using Feedly: I've noticed in the last week or two that my blog photos are showing up extremely badly in the reader.  They are blurry, huge, and look strange.  It seems to be a problem on feedly's end, as the photos look fine on the blog itself and I've changed nothing about how I take or edit my photos.  So if you are noticing this as well and it bugs you, please read the post on the blog itself!

My apologies--I have no idea how to fix this, but I'll look into it.


1 comment:

  1. strange! just checked my reader, yes, the first pictures are blurry but the latter seemed fine in the last post before this one. Lovely makes btw! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!