Friday, January 16, 2015

Yarn Along: Blue Sweater Redux and Andi Mitchell

Nothing to see here--just frogged the blue sweater and started fresh with a new pattern (as I predicted I would).  I finished the back last night (in record time too!) and cast on the front this afternoon.  I'm hoping that I've calculated the negative ease properly.  

Bonus points if you can name that book in the upper right corner.
I finished reading Andi Mitchell's memoir It Was Me All Along last night and it was an excellent read.   I did think her editor could have done a tighter job with the prose in a few places, as there are several sections that would have benefited from shorter sentences or a well placed comma or semi-colon, but overall, I enjoyed it, and found some things to think about.  I've been reading Andi's blog, Can You Stay for Dinner for a long time now, and the book dovetails nicely with the blog.


Linking with Ginny for Yarn Along.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!