Friday, June 28, 2013

7QT: Amazing Paintings Edition


I'm trying to keep up some semblance of normal blogging over here, but I'm also transitioning from regular childcare to no childcare + occasional mother's helper, and while things are going very well, I don't have as much time or mental space right now to take pictures, think, etc.  Ponchik is doing well, but still up a lot at night and my brain is just broken right now.  I have some fun stamping-related things to share, but not the time to photograph them at the moment, so stay tuned!  In the meantime, I noticed this cool page on facebook today called I Require Art, and I just had to share a few of the amazing paintings they've posted recently.

-1-


 -2-


-3-


-4-


 -5-


-6-


This one makes me think of the pivotal scene in Anna Karenina when Lev goes out and mows in the fields with the peasants.  That scene taught me a lot about contemporary Russian life and helped me to understand Russians when I was living there and scratching my head over cultural differences.

-7-


Go see Jen and Co. for more Quick Takes!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful. we are praying for you daily. that change from child care to no child care would be hard. hang in there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!