Today's card is the other swap I brought to Spring Fling. I wanted to have two designs in part because I dislike making the same card 25 times unless it is for a paying project, and in part because I wanted to showcase some of the new preview products! This card uses the new Paisley Prints dsp that was available in March to demonstrators and is available to customers this month as part of a special promotion called Spring is Blossoming. The label is from a set of four labels that is also part of the Spring is Blossoming promotion. Basically, the deal is this: if you purchase $20 worth of products from me, you can buy this stamp set and paper ahead of everyone else; if you purchase $350 worth of products (or host a party with that amount) you get the set and paper for free! Both the stamp set and dsp will be available in the new Idea Book and Catalog coming out in July. Can't wait for all that lovely scrumptiousness.

This paper is seriously gorgeous. I'm hoping to do a little project with it in May to really showcase all the different patterns. I will say that I futzed with the label on this card for a long time--should it be white, or crumb cake, should it be Night of Navy or Cherry Cobbler? Or More Mustard? Should it be one layer or two? Which label design should I use? And so on. I had the basic layout and design in my head, but that last little piece of the puzzle took a bit to come together. I like the clean look of the finished product though.
Supplies: Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, More Mustard, Pear Pizzazz, Cherry Cobbler cs, Paisley Prints dp Four Frames stamp set, Teeny Tiny Wishes Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy inks Designer label punch Night of navy satin ribbon Vintage wallpaper EF

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!