
Just a quick post today--I wanted to share a quick and easy baby card that I made for another friend who just announced her pregnancy. I'm extremely happy for her and can't wait to meet her baby in the spring! I used the new Baby Steps stamp (I double-mounted it so I could use the image and the sentiment separately) and a fresh color combo from the Color Coach. I'm definitely going to come back to this one! I must admit that I wasn't a fan of Tangerine Tango when it was an in-color, but now that it is part of the brights, I find myself turning to it more often. I might even say that it's becoming a favorite!
I stamped the elephant twice--once in Tempting Turquoise and once in Old Olive and cut out the Old Olive ears and popped them up on dimensionals. Pretty stinkin' cute, if I do say so myself!
Supplies:
Old Olive, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Tangerine Tango cs
Baby steps stamp set
Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango ink
Heart to hearts punch
5/8" grosgrain ribbon (old olive)
textures plates for big shot
dimensionals
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!