Just popping in briefly to say it is capstone season around here and life is busy. I'm just trying to survive it, to be honest. The summer is already over-scheduled and I feel slightly crazy. Piglet starts his senior year in the fall and there are Things to Do to get ready for the college admission process.
The garden is putting out an incredible number of strawberries (I picked at least 16 cups today, probably more) and the raspberries are coming in nicely. Did a bunch of heavy work pruning the rose that came with our plot but hadn't been dealt with in a long time.
I did finally get to the end of my superwash stash so started a cowl from Kate Davies' latest book. Watching Elementary like it is comfort food and liking Jonny Lee Miller more and more. (I liked him in the Austen films/series, but couldn't get into his other work. Really enjoying his take on Sherlock Holmes).
All the best as you being the college application process! I believe my oldest ran into your husband and child/children when they were touring her school. It has been an amazing experience for her, so I hope it works out for you all.
ReplyDeleteAnd hold on to your hat, Mama! The crazy just intensifies as college kids spread their wings.
So glad to hear that! And yes, I fully expect the crazy to deepen as the kids move into the next phase. Stop the world, I want to get off! (Just kidding)
Delete