Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Eleven

I have nothing to say about this day this year.  Just to say that I can't believe it is eleven years.

Rest easy, dear Philip, and pray for us sinners.  Your mama misses you.



3 comments:

  1. Memory eternal!

    (That is a beautiful ornament. I was saddened this year to realize I still only have ornaments for Innocent and Andrew, not Gabriel and Demetrius.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. My sister gave it to me for Philip a number of years ago. I used to buy an ornament for Philip every year (along with my other kids, for whom I keep a family tradition of doing so) but stopped after a while. I actually forgot to put this one away last year (since it hung on an upstairs window) so it stayed out all year. I think I might just leave it--it is a nice little thing to have on the window.

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!