Friday, January 7, 2011

What do you do with a General?

When he stops being a general? Okay, I admit, I'm kind of a sucker for musicals. Especially ones that involve Bing Crosby, Danny Kaye, and Rosemary Clooney. White Christmas (the Broadway show) actually came to Philly this year, and I wanted to go see it on the big stage, but the tickets were absolutely outrageous, and my friend and I decided that we could save all that money and just watch it on DVD at home and get good chocolate instead. Ha!


I got this little digi from the Operation Write Home blog a while back, and saw two very funny cards made with it that I wanted to give a whirl. I loved the sentiments paired with the image, and thought I'd have some fun with My Digital Studio (MDS) tonight. I saw the Stampin' 411 sketch for this week and decided it would be perfect for the first one, and then just messed around until I made the second one. I hope these make you smile! I know I did. I think the first one is my favorite.

5 comments:

  1. Cute card.....love the saying! hehe
    Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Stamping 411

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh the sentiments are awesome! Great cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute - love the sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with those sentiment! Great digi cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards!! That image is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!