The last few days have been busy--sat at a poorly attended craft fair on Sunday afternoon but managed to sell a few cards. The fair was supposed to be in Northern Liberties, but only the most creative-map quester would describe the location as N. Liberties. It is under the highway, for Pete's sake! NO ONE LIVES THERE! So no natural foot traffic, etc. Should have just done the Fairmount Arts Crawl. Oh well. Live and learn. Here are the cards I was selling:

Sock Monkey card--I thought this would be a great kid's birthday invite.

Congratulations...On getting a little bit older and better than ever!

Baby onesie card--these were popular!
Thank you pocket card--I love this card; I've done a red version and this green one. The possibilites are endless!
All stamped images copyright Stampin' Up
Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much!!